Friday, November 27, 2015

A Day of University Students in Korea



Grace from Korea here.


I've been doing camp counselor position at Junior English Camp during vacations since last winter, and I was lucky to have an amazing friends from there. Especially Alex, and Annie. We got close to each other doing 1month camp counselor job. We're all going to same university, only majors are different.

Well.. It turned out Alex is planning to go to America next month as an exchange student so I was wondering if we make a video before she leaves as our special memory! They were all happy with my opinion and that's how we make this video.


[ A Day of University Students in Korea ]







Hope you guys enjoy this video, I will come back with the next video this weekend.
Yes.. I need to sleep first.. It's 6:30 in the morning here.


Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment