Saturday, May 23, 2015

찜질방(Jjimjil-bang)? Sauna? Public Bath?



Grace from Korea here.


Have you ever heard of Jjimjil-bang?
Korean Sauna?
It's Korean public bath.
Jjimjil means steam massage in Korean.



This time, I went to Jjimjil-bang to introduce Korean way to enjoy sauna, public bath with my friends Q, Jieun and Sungji.





It's called 'Spaland'.
One of the brand of Korean Jjimjil-bang and it's famous one in Busan city.





To enter the Jjimjil-bang,
we had to change our clothes to Jjimjil-bok.
(bok means clothes)







We had a really great time in there !
We did fun games, took lots of selfies :D haha



And you definitely need to have some snacks in Jjimjil-bang !
There are some typical snacks Koreans enjoy in there.









All these information,
you can find out in my next, coming video :D



Please look forward to it !
I'll do my best editing the video :D haha






See you soon



No comments:

Post a Comment